May 12, 2013

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, MAMMA!

| |


I remember the last time I wished you. How you just went to your room and crawled up on the bed and turned away from me when I sat down beside you.

You said: "It's all a waste of time and money. I am not a child anymore and you are not a kid either."

It hurt me, so I just left feeling bitter and a little mad. I had wished then sitting in my room. "I should have shown more often how much I loved and cared."

Love without an expression is the most selfish of love. Things changed after that day. I hugged you more. I kissed you more. I sat down with you and had our little conversations, especially during lunch or dinner. I still remember how you would always wait for me to come back home from college so that we could eat together. I gorged on all that you prepared while you watched me more and ate very little.

Between the Heaven and the Earth, I feel so close to you. And so I thought I'll let you know how much I love and miss you. Even though I can still feel you are crawling up somewhere in the corner of the paradise up above. But I know this time you are smiling and looking down on me... and saying...

"I love you and miss you too, my dear."


Love

0 comments:

top

Post a Comment

Note On The Blog

Life is not easy. It is far more difficult to live when you lose someone as close to you as your mom. There are times, more often than not, when you miss her so much so that it becomes hard to believe in everything else still living around you. Times when you need to say and share things, as simple as how your day went by and what all you did. Times when you need a hug or a kiss to console and comfort you that it's okay. Times when your happiness and joy would make so much more sense if she were there. Times when just her presence, knowing she is there, is reassuring enough to battle any nightmares. There are so many things bundled up in our hearts waiting to be told. So, I will write them down today and every other day when I need to talk to you, dear mom.
 
 

Dear Mom... | Designed by: Compartidísimo
Images by: Scrappingmar©